If this is your initial application and you have not been slotted for a staff position, please begin with Part 1.
If you have already been slotted for a staff position, please continue to Part 2.
Encampment Senior Staff Application Instructions
All applicants for encampment senior staff must complete the following electronic form. This tool is in place to better allow encampment leadership to monitor staff applications and collect information necessary for making staffing selections. Submit information that is accurate as of the date of submission, not a forecasted date (i.e. If you are a C/SrA but will take the Wright Brothers exam next week, you are a C/SrA today - submit your application as a C/SrA). Incomplete or inaccurate applications will not be considered.
If you experience difficulty completing the form below, please submit a general inquiry form found on the encampment home with the browser name and version number that you are using and any additional information regarding the error message you are receiving.
Do not complete this section until staff slotting has been finished and you have been instructed to do so.
Congratulations on your acceptance to the Summer Encampment Staff! Please ensure the following application steps are completed to avoid loosing your assignment at this year's encampment.
The following are the final application procedures for selected senior staff at the Florida Wing Summer Encampment. Failure to completely and accurately provide this information may result in the loss your current encampment staff duty assignment.
- Download the FLWG Form 500, Wing Cadet Programs Activity Application (right click on link, select "Save As") and complete the form in its entirety. It is highly encouraged that this form be filled in electronically then printed. Handwriting can be difficult to read sometimes and may result in a delay in application processing!
- Sign the form for "signature of member" and print your name and grade.
- Take the form to your deputy commander for cadets or squadron commander for signature, final review, and certification. Command endorsement is required.
Download the FLWG Form 504, Medical Disclosure
(right click on link, select "Save As") and complete the form. Your medical information will be made available only to authorized senior member health services staff. If you are on any profiles or have any physical limitations, please include with your application package supporting documentation describing the limitations. Additionally, attach a copy of proof of insurance (insurance card).
Include with the above paperwork your activity fee. The activity fee must be paid via check or money order and made payable to "Civil Air Patrol." The current early registration fee is $125. Additional fee schedule information will be available soon.
Mail your complete application package to the following address:
2012 FLWG Encampment Registrar
8626 Sandberry Blvd
Orlando FL 32819
COMPLETE APPLICATION PACKAGE CHECKLIST
- Check/money order (NO cash please) for correct activity fee amount.
- Monitor the application status check page periodically to ensure your application is received and no further information is needed.